AIM
Rakshiba

Tower Defence Tower Defence

GODDAMNIT!!!

Fix the glitch that make the game freeze up on level 7/8 so I can get to the end of the game...do that and I'll rate this game a 10!!!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Yes,I intentionaly rated this game perfect

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard in my life. I derive joy from causing pain to another,and I did so.I could'nt hurt buddy though,he's to cool.I'd always change the character skin to him when I got my positive up,and changed it to John Kerry when I wanted to hurt something.

There really nothing that could be done to improve this game,but feel free to add whatever you want

Thing-Thing 2 Thing-Thing 2

Loved it

I had alot of fun, Thing-Thing1 was very good,but this one had me playing my ass of trying to get every weopon. the game was easy though,but once again I loved it

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Excelent game!, but...

If you could make this game more fun I'd be suprised. The only problem I could find going through your game is just,you get to a point where you just plain become a god,and you can't be challenged anymore. I figure this problem could be solved by making automated weopons weaker as in, it'll take more than one hit from an automated to take down a tank even though a basic infantry still takes one hit to kill.You could also make the killing more dependant on using the mouse clicker.

If you get to these upgrades I don't think there'd be any thing left to perfect.

Drone Defence Drone Defence

So close to the best flash I've ever played

I absolutely got addicted to your game the first time I played it. Even thought if you do decide to make a sequel(which would be an excellent idea) here are some ideas to make it perfect.

Give the ability to create inf. drones,but at an exponentialy increasing number.That way you can fight an infinite amount of enemies as long as you keep your drone numerous and positioned right.Also,I enjoyed the game so much,until about 30 minutes and about five dozen super tanks raced at me,and my computer could'nt handle processing so many movements at once. I had a score of about 912,000 and I could'nt register it due to all of my processing ability being drained up...and about seven separate tanks on the box where you enter your name.

So if your going for another installment of Drone Defence those idea might,in my opinion make the single greatest flash conciveable